Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lost Season 5

I've started to see promos for the next season of Lost on TV (1/21). To be honest, I almost lost interest. I still love the story, but last season was fragmented with the writer's strike and now there's this horribly long (8 month) layoff between seasons. The producers of Lost attempted another Alternate Reality Game during this down time, but I never got into it much and it ultimately failed.

Then I found http://www.sl-lost.com containing...
Great stuff!

It's got me thinking again...
  • Why is Locke now known as Jeremy Bentham and why do they need to take his dead carcass in order to return to the island?
  • Can Ben go back to the Island? It didn't seem like it when he left.
  • Where is the island?
  • What about dead Michael and dead Jin - do they need to return to the island? What about Desmond and Frank?
All this and the usual smoke monster, where are the kids, what is DHARMA questions....

No comments: