Friday, May 25, 2007

Lost Tower?

The more I replay Jack's "flash forward" in my head, the more I think that some elements of this sequence are too similar to the plot of the The Dark Tower to be coincidence. There were a lot of clues dropped in the "flash" to make me believe that the premise behind the two stories is the same.

That's OK, because both stories are so entertaining and engrossing. But like I said yesterday, if the endings are similar there will probably be a lot of angry people.

You know what, I love talking and theorizing about this show but part of me always hopes that my theories are wrong (and so far I have not been disappointed). One of the things I like best about this show is that it keeps me guessing (and thinking). Not enough of what's on TV does that.

No comments: